Christmas Gift Wrapping At Home
- Before wrapping the Christmas presents with your hands, keep all things required near you beforehand, so that you don't have to run looking for them every now and then. The basic things required to make any gift-wrapper includes scissors, nametags, glue gun, decorative items, gifts, hole-punch and colorful wrapping paper.
- Instead of Christmas themed gift wraps, you can use plain red, silver or white paper with red or green metallic ribbons, for the gift-wrapper. They are more versatile and can be used later.
- You can put assortment of candies or small toys in a clear or printed cellophane bags and twist tie them or tie them with a ribbon as Christmas party favor for kids.
- Buy colored tissue paper in bulk for Christmas gift wrapping, as it can be used as gift paper or lining gift boxes that store fragile items.
- Glue stickers, pictures from old Christmas cards, artificial beads, candies, greens, pine cones, berries or confetti on any plain gift bag or make drawing on them for the personalized gift pack. Real pressed flowers and leaves look quite sophisticated. They are apt for Christmas gift wraps.
- You can use fancy tags or small greeting cards as gift tags. Do not forget to write the name of the person receiving the gift, on the tag. You may either staple the tag or stick it on the gift. Another option is to make use of stick-on types. In fact, they are better option, because they don't come off so easily.
- You can make your own gift tag in shape of a Christmas tree, a heart or a star or any shape you desire. For the purpose, you will need a thick sheet of paper. Cut the paper to the desired shape. Color it, write the name of the gift receiver and then stick it on the present, by making use of craft glue.