Rawa Ladoo Recipe
- 2 cups Semolina (rawa)
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup Ghee
- 1 tbsp broken Cashew Nuts
- 1 tbsp Raisins, fried
- 1 tsp Cardamom Powder, fried
- Heat 1 tsp. ghee in a pan and dry roast the rawa (semolina) till golden color.
- Grind the fried rawa and powdered sugar in a mixer, to make a fine powder.
- Heat the remaining ghee and add the powdered rawa, cashew nuts, raisins and cardamom powder. Mix thoroughly.
- While still warm, make the mixture into small lemon-sized balls.
- Cool the rawa ladoos and store them in an airtight container.