- 1/2 kg Wheat Flour
- 11/2 cups Water
- 1/2 tsp Ajwain
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Oil for frying as required
- Salt according to taste
- Sieve the wheat flour and rub the oil into it.
- Then add the salt, Ajwain and mix well.
- Make a well in the center, add enough water and knead into a stiff dough.
- Heat oil in a kadhai, to smoking point.
- Roll out the dough into big size Chapati (flat round Indian bread)and cut it into long strips.
- Now put these long strips into the hot oil.
- Remove from the oil when crisp and golden brown in color.
- Drain on tissue paper, cool and store in airtight containers.