Google Search

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Best Temptation Quotes



Help me to resist temptation, Lord, especially when I know no one is looking. (Anonymous)

I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it. (Mae West)

I never resist temptation, because I have found that things that are bad for me do not tempt me. (George Bernard Shaw)

If you haven't all the things you want, be grateful for the things you don't have that you wouldn't want. (Anonymous)

It is good to be without vices, but it is not good to be without temptations. (Walter Bagehot, "Biographical Studies)

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. (Oscar Wilde)

Those who flee temptation generally leave a forwarding address. (Lane Olinghouse)

No comments:

" Motivational Video "

All Posts on this blog are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes.