Google Search

Monday, July 16, 2012

Why I Am a Liberal by Robert Browning

"Why?" Because all I haply can and do, 
All that I am now, all I hope to be,-- 
Whence comes it save from fortune setting free 
Body and soul the purpose to pursue, 
God traced for both? If fetters, not a few, 
Of prejudice, convention, fall from me, 
These shall I bid men--each in his degree 
Also God-guided--bear, and gayly, too? 

But little do or can the best of us: 
That little is achieved through Liberty. 
Who, then, dares hold, emancipated thus, 
His fellow shall continue bound? Not I, 
Who live, love, labour freely, nor discuss 
A brother's right to freedom. That is "Why."

" Motivational Video "

All Posts on this blog are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes.