Google Search

Monday, July 30, 2012

Mother's Continue...


Through eternity Mother's continue......
her mother bare her
and mother's continue.....
WE all started out as some mother's baby boy or girl, except for Adam & Eve
mother's continue Adam & Even were created fully grown, that means God
was mother to them.
Mother's continue
babies are still being conceived
Mother's continue.......

Hey Mom I know you've been wounded by life
before
I know you've cried, worried and needed someone to hold you up, pray for you, you will continue....

I thought when you I saw you take you're last breathe Friday July 13,2007 I
would go too, you leaving was hard for me.
Lady Alice Carter I see you when Iook in the mirror

Mother's continue..... 
By Sylvia Loven Carter

No comments:

" Motivational Video "

All Posts on this blog are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes.