Google Search

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Sylvia Plath Quotes


"And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt."
"Apparently, the most difficult feat for a Cambridge male is to accept a woman not merely as feeling, not merely as thinking, but as managing a complex, vital interweaving of both."
"Dying is an art, like everything else. I do it exceptionally well. I do it so it feels like hell. I do it so it feels real. I guess you could say I've a call."
"How frail the human heart must be - a mirrored pool of thought."
"I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again."
"I talk to God but the sky is empty."
"I took a deep breath and listened to the old bray of my heart. I am. I am. I am."
"If neurotic is wanting two mutually exclusive things at one and the same time, then I'm neurotic as hell. I'll be flying back and forth between one mutually exclusive thing and another for the rest of my days."
"Is there no way out of the mind?"
"The blood jet is poetry and there is no stopping it."
"There must be quite a few things that a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them."
"Widow. The word consumes itself."

No comments:

" Motivational Video "

All Posts on this blog are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes.