Google Search

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Success Vs Failure


The wish is father to the thought. ~ Latin Proverb
The Difference Between Success And Failure
The longer I live, the stronger becomes my conviction that the truest difference
between success and failure, 
between the strong and the weak, 
between the big and the small man, 
that separates the boys from the men,
is nothing but
A powerful aim in life
a purpose once fixed and then death or victory.
And
no perfect speech or manners,
no cultures or education,
no pull or influence, 
can make a two-legged creature a man without it.
~ Thomas Buxton
May I…
May I be no man’s enemy, and may I be the friend of that which is eternal and abides.
May I never quarrel with those nearest to me; and if I do, may I be reconciled quickly.
May I love, seek, and attain only what is good.
May I wish for all men’s happiness and envy no one.
May I never rejoice in the ill fortune of someone who has wronged me. 
May I win no victory that harms either me or my opponent. 
~ Eusebius

" Motivational Video "

All Posts on this blog are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes.