Habits are at first cobwebs, and then cobbles. ~ Zig Ziglar
Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses. ~ G. W. Carver
The chains of habit are generally too small to be felt until they are too strong to be broken. ~Samuel Johnson
2. Begin with the end in mind. Begin today with the end of your life as your frame of reference for examining everything you do.
3. Put first things first.
4. Think Win/Win. Win/Win is a frame of mind and heart that constantly seeks mutual benefit in all human transactions.
5. Seek first to understand, then be understood.
6. Synergize. The essence of synergy is to build on strength to compensate for weaknesses.
7. Sharpen the saw. It’s renewing the four dimensions of your nature — physical, spiritual, mental and social.